Thursday, May 22, 2008

TAGGED?

Hmmm. First time I've ever been blog tagged. Bish got me. Blog tag looks like much more fun than phone tag.

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names ,
then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've
been tagged and asking them to read the player's blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?
The same thing I'm doing now--working full time as a mortgage servicer and writing
in my spare time. Except now, I have several publication credits that I didn't have
five years ago.

What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular
order)?
Walk for 30 minutes. Grocery shopping. Ground my teenage daughter. Return the overdue knitting book to the library. Blog.

What five snacks go you enjoy?
chocolate, potato chips, ice cream, home-grown tomatoes, popcorn

What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
Quit my day job and write full-time. Design hand-knits. Get my masters/doctorate. Buy a winery. Take my husband on the honeymoon we couldn't afford in the beginning.

What are five of your bad habits?
I bite my fingernails. Sit on my feet because I'm so short my feet don't touch the floor from most furniture. Eat too much chocolate. I'm bossy. Spend too much time playing computer games.

What are five places you have lived?
Durham, NC--Owensboro, KY--Owesboro, KY--Owensboro, KY--Owensboro, KY

What five jobs have you had?
Babysitting, x-ray technician, elementary school librarian, mortgage servicing banker, mom

I'm tagging the following four (all I could think of on short notice) people, some of whom I only know through various message boards. I hope all will visit me here on zoblog.

Patricia at Chapter Cats Mewsings.
Candie at Moonshower
Kristi at Kristi Valiant
Julie at jmprince.

Sorry, I'm not so good at posting links.

Bonita

1 comment:

Bish Denham said...

Good job Bonita. Posting a link isn't hard, though it took me a bit to figure it out.

Here's what you do: In your blog entry select the words you want to link. (Like if you wanted to link to me you'd write Bish at: Random Thoughts, you'd select Random Thoughts.) Then go up to the little world icon that's to the right of your font selection, click on it. Then type in the URL address. Or you can go to an addess, select it, copy it and then paste in.

That's it. The words you have selected in your blog entry will turn blue and when someone clicks on them they will go to that site.

Play with it. Good luck and remember to have fun!
Bish