Tuesday, May 6, 2008

KRWW

It's almost time for KRWW--the Kentucky Retreat for Women Writers. This writer's retreat is scheduled for late July. Although, the retreat is not restricted to women, it does hold a slight feminist slant.

Feminism is very loosely defined for the retreat but the entire program aims to enable, encourage, and empower women.

Workshops and lectures include both fiction (all genres, including writing for children) and poetry. As always, KRWW is presented by and lodged on the Kentucky Wesleyan college campus. This will be my third year in attendance.

For details, pleases click the following link. Hope to see some of you there.

http://www.kwc.edu/academic_detail.asp?page=Kentucky

Bonita

2 comments:

Angela Ackerman said...

Sadly, Kentucky is a loooong ways away from where I live. I'm sure you'll get a lot out of the experience though--have fun!

I saw your post at Verla's and wanted to drop by. Welcome to the blogging world! I was a total newbie at it as well, but blogger's pretty easy to figure out.

Happy writing!

Angela

Bonita Pate Davis said...

Thanks for visiting. I'm learning the ropes slowly.

Bonita